Six Proven Weight Loss Plans for Fast and Safe Weight Loss
Lose All The Weight You Want with Endocrinologist Dr. Richard Lipman MD
Six weight loss plans are offered by Board certified internist and endocrinologist Dr. Richard Lipman MD. He has been helping residents of South Florida for 40 years lose weight and keep it off. In 2022, he offers 6 unique diet plans to help you lose 10 lbs., 50 lbs. or even 150 lbs. Body Weight measurements include waist circumference, body weight, body frame and BMI. Together these determine body weight status. These weight loss plans are described below and in short booklets available on Amazon.( Read reviews of each booklet.)
Each of the diet plans represents a different starting point for your journey to a healthier weight. Dr. Lipman will help you select the plan that best fits your lifestyle, medical issues, and weight loss goals, and then helps tailor it to those needs. In any of these plans, Dr. Lipman prescribes diet medication – appetite suppressants, craving controllers, and metabolism boosters and most recently once a week injectable obesity medications that increase metabolism and produce fullness. when needed. You can boost the weight loss and prevent plateaus by adding intermittent fasting 1 or 2 days a week. You can move from one diet plan to another to avoid slow downs or boredom. for example, you start with a Low Carb Diet and then after 20 lb weight loss you move to the Keto Diet. You can use Dr Lipman Telemed on line office visit for any of these plans.
Thirteen Key Concepts of Dr. Lipman’s Weight Loss Plans
Thirteen concepts define all of Dr. Lipman’s weight loss plans. Whether you try Dr. Lipman’s Miami Diet Plan, The Keto Diet, Intermittent Fasting, 800 Calorie HCG Diet, Vegan Diet or even a Teen Diet, the strategies that he uses have helped thousands of patients become healthy weight and maintain weight loss for years. No complicated points, no constant counting, no expensive special meals; just steady, proven shedding of those extra pounds. Your free to select any of the weight plans or do a combination, such as starting with the simple Miami Plan and moving in a month to the 800 Calorie HCG diet or the Keto Diet. Watch a video outlining many causes for slow metabolism and weight gain or difficulty losing weight. This reduces plateaus and slowdowns. Here are some of the 13 strategies employed in all of Dr. Lipman’s plans.
Avoiding foods/drinks or behaviors causing weight gain.
- Controlling Hunger, reducing appetite and reducing Cravings.
- Finding the causes of the weight gain (this speeds the weight loss immediately and prevents regaining of the weight).
- Increasing metabolism.
- Importance of Alcohol-how much, how often, best choices (“moderate” alcohol can be used with each plan).
- Drinking water is important for successful weight loss no matter which plan you chose. However, drinking gallon after gallon of water blindly distracts the dieter from what is really important. Read about the “right” way to get your water.
- Drinking coffee with coconut oils can increase ketosis and diminishes hunger. (Coffee also increases weight loss)
- Reducing all sugars and adding the new artificial sweeteners is a key technique in all of the weight loss plan. You can read about the safety of the new sweeteners.
- Restaurant Eating: Eating out in restaurants is an important part of the South Florida scene, especially on the weekends. With thousands of restaurants, the secret is to find the “right restaurant” and then make the”best choices”.
- “Make-Up Mondays” a method along with single-day Intermittent Fasting for erasing calories from “cheat day“, parties, and buffet eating..
- Adding Intermittent Fasting 16-8 to each of the diet plans for boosting weight loss and preventing plateaus.
- Prescribing FDA approved diet medication – appetite suppressants, craving controllers, fat blockers, metabolism boosters and even Naltrexone for alcohol and excessive sweet cravings when appropriate and necessary.
- Using automatic portion control, called “portion control on auto-pilot“
- AND FINALLY…DEVELOPING A WEIGHT MAINTENANCE PLAN, WHEN STARTING THE DIET to SUSTAIN THE WEIGHT LOSS INDEFINITELY